There are few things I love more in life than solidarity amongst women. Nothing against dudes or anything, I’ve just always felt that sisterhood is such a powerful thing, ya know?
Another thing I love is supporting small businesses. So when I come across a small business that is founded, owned, or operated primarily by women, I want to spread the word! Scroll down for a few of my favorites and click to support these awesome women in business!!!
- Daisy Natives– founded by the beautiful Sarah Eckett. My favorite product is the Girls Support Girls tee (comes in all different colors too!).
- Outdoor Voices– Tyler Haney is such a badass!!! I really want a matching workout set to go with my new gym membership.
- Shop Luella– founded by resident cool girl, Caroline Kolbe. Favorite product is this unicorn piñata pin! AND I LOVE THE “SISTERHOOD IS POWERFUL” TEE!
- Oui Fresh– founded by blogger babe sisters, Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman. I loooooove the daisy sunglasses and I’ve heard great things about their lipsticks too!
- Aelfie– founded by a truly inspiring It-Girl, Aelfie Oudghiri. I. NEED. ALL. THE. RUGS. AND. THE. THROWS.
- Cloth And Twig– founded by Karly, a mom/doula/master stitcher. How cute would a family cross stitched portrait be?! Bonus- a portion of every item sold is donated to Destiny Rescue!
- Everyday Is A Holiday– Jenny Freakin’ Holiday, you are an amazing artist!!! I feel like my life won’t be complete until I have a super realistic pizza plaque!
- Kertis- founder Jessica Kertis makes such elegant jewelry!
- Ashely Goldberg- another one of my favorite artists. Her pattern work is simple, but beautiful!
- Ban.do– this brand is all about fun and founder/CCO, Jen Gotch, simultaneously keeps it real while also being the funniest gal on Instagram.
I’m bummed I’m missing the women’s march again this year, but I’ll be there in spirit (wearing my Girl Power shirt, too)!