I’ve spent the last 27.5 years trying to truly know myself. I know my favorite colors, my favorite things to do, my natural hair color (not blonde), what foods I hate, my Myers Briggs score (ENFP), which Hogwarts House I’d be sorted into (Ravenclaw), and a million other things only I care about. I think it’s important to get to know yourself a little more every day so you don’t go through life being dazed and confused about, well, you.
The other day, in an attempt to further this relationship with me, myself, and I, I thought of some hypothetical questions to ask myself. I asked the same questions to my two best friends, Joel and Allie, and we had so much fun laughing and comparing our answers. Scroll down for answers to 10 hypothetical questions I randomly decided to ask myself…
- If you could reign over any one thing, what would it be? I’d be the Queen Of Crumbs or the Queen Of Unmatched Socks… All hail the Queen!
- If you could only have ONE for the rest of your life, would you choose pizza or coffee? COFFEE.
- If you could have not only the friendship but the respect of any celebrity, who would it be? Probably Larry David.
- If you had to choose one, would you rather lose your ability to see or hear? Hear (art major, hello!).
- If you had the opportunity to pack your stuff and move anywhere in the world for a year, where would you go? Germany or India.
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first three things you’d spend money on? Charity, Real Estate, and Shoeeeeeees!
- What would your low-key super power be? Talking to animals.
- Who would be your side kick if you were a low-key super hero? My cat, Peter.
- If you could resurrect three dead people for a dinner party, who would you invite? Carrie Fisher, Albert Einstein, and Michael Crichton.
- If you could travel back in time and hang out in any era for a weekend, which one would you pick? The Triassic Period… or the 70s.
These would be really good conversation topics that you write on a notecard and hide in your purse for a first date… But since I’m already married and we have so much family coming to town in a few weeks for the holidays, I’m definitely going to be the (drunk) busy body at the table asking these questions…
GET YOUR ANSWERS READY NOW, MOM.