Have you ever felt the need to ingest some magic into your belly? Now you can with this guilt-free SNACK!
I pulled the original recipe from glow by pop sugar. Since trying the original, I’ve made my own revisions that I personally think make it taste a little sweeter. It’s completely sugar-free but is naturally sweet to enjoy.
5-6 chopped strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup blackberries
3 cups full-fat plain Greek yogurt (separated into 1 cup portions)
3 tbsp honey (separated into 1 tbsp portions)
2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
3 tbsp chopped sugar-free chocolate, or sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Lily’s Chocolate)
- Microwave each fruit in a separate bowl for 90 seconds
- After being microwaved, mash down each fruit with a fork
- Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt to each bowl and mix with a fork
- Add 1 tbsp of honey to each bowl and stir until combined
- Grab a baking sheet and line with parchment paper
- Scatter big spoonfuls of each mixture across the baking sheet until full.
- With a butter knife, marble the yogurts together
- Sprinkle coconut flakes and chocolate on top of the yogurt
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze for 4 hours
- With knife or a cookie cutter, cut out yougurt into small chunks and serve
- If not eating right away, store them in a covered, freezer-safe container.
Enjoy your magical snack, tag me when you make it! @xtinatheunicorn