Because Coachella is always just around the corner…
There’s a new trend where people put actual glitter in their hair, it’s like totally a thing! Whether you’re at home with your cat, going to the grocery store, or hanging out with friends, this is the perfect look to make you shine. To help me model, I had the alien princess Mikhala help me with some interstellar looks!
Here is what you need:
1 TBS fine or coarse glitter of your color choice (I used silver)
if needed- bobby pins, rubber bands, and hair spray
- Section out your hair. I did a zig-zag part with space buns but you can also do a half-up/half-down with cute buns.
- In Mixing bowl, combine hair gel and glitter.
- Apply glitter gel to roots or apply to about 1-2 inches of hair at the scalp down the part line.
- Sprinkle in star confetti.
- Place star stickers throughout part line.
- Go out and party!
Isn’t she the cutest? I just want to shrink her and carry her around in my pocket!
- Jump in shower
- Shampoo at least 2-3 times, I did 3 times.
- Condition your hair and comb or brush out hair before you rinse.
- If there are still signs of glitter, DON’T REMOVE IT! All of your friends and coworkers will just think you’re a unicorn!
So what are you waiting for? Go out, glitter yourselves, and tag me when you do it! @xtinatheunicorn