Today is that one day that comes around every year that some people are pretty into: Super Bowl Sunday. Ew, sports.
I discovered at a very early age that while most Americans are sitting in front of their televisions with chicken wings, chips, and an array of various dips; there are plenty of things I’d rather be doing and this is the perfect day to do them. Here are some things you could do instead of watching fools balls…
- go to Ikea- I know, I know, Ikea on a Sunday? It’s a total circus! NOT ON THIS SUNDAY!
- go to The Mall- again, like Ikea, the malls all over America are ghost towns today.
- grocery shopping is so convenient and easy right now.. you should totally go to the grocery store.
- take a two hour nap (that’s what I just did, but I do this on most Sundays).
- go to LA or NYC and drive around and enjoy the lack of traffic for one whole day!
- read a book or something.
- literally anything else.
Super Bowl Sunday is the one day that comes around every year when I feel like I could really get shit done, but in all honesty, I’ll probably just go back to that nap I mentioned earlier.