As of last year, we changed up the Blumer Family Christmas gift giving dynamic to be more of the Secret Santa variety. Having a $50 “suggested” limit to spend on one person is great because we can really focus on that person and get he/she what his/her little heart desires.
Idk about you, but I love gift giving almost as much as I love gift receiving! I’ve done some research and found a few cute online “Mom & Pop” shops where you can find the perfect lil something for your special someone.
- shop here, here, and here for gifts for the cool girls in your life
- need little gifts for the whole family? three words: personalized krazy straws.
- for your pen pal bff (yes people still have those) drop a hint like no other that keeping in touch is v important.
- get this or this for the person you love the most
- for your plant loving sister, this
- home decor gifts? YES and YES
- how cute is this shop for all things trendy baby’s first Christmas?!
I’m realizing now that this list consists of mostly things that I want. That’s okay, though! I have pretty damn good taste, so you can bet that if I’m coveting these things, your girlfriend/wife/mom/sister/aunt probably is too…. hopefully those are all different people and you aren’t dating your mom, sister, or aunt.