“Never Have I Ever…” is not only the name of a fun drinking game, it’s a unique way to get to know a group of people a little bit better. Haven’t you ever played this game with friends and found yourself saying: “wait, you’ve never been to Europe?!” or “you really haven’t ever driven a convertible car?!”.
Though I like to think that I have lived my life to its full potential thus far, there is still a lot I haven’t done. For this drinking game, grab yourself a Belgian or craft beer to sip (we’re adults, get out of here with your PBR!) and play along.
NEVER HAVE I EVER:
- been skiing (I had never even seen snow until Joel and I started dating)
- been to Disney World (or any other Disney themed parks)
- gone far enough on a boat so I can’t see the shore
- done a cartwheel
- been snorkeling or scuba diving
- stayed awake through all of Pulp Fiction, What About Bob, or The Big Lebowski.
- ran a charity race
- been mistaken for a celebrity
- eaten frog legs
- broken a limb
- spent any time in a hospital as a patient
- had jury duty
So what have YOU never done?!