If I had a dollar for every time I was around a friend or family member who acted like captioning an Instagram photo is a harder thing to do than learning Mandarin, I’d be one rich bitch. This is a real thing that can give a lot of people anxiety. “Wait, Sarah, what should I say on this picture?!” they ask… Now, instead of diving into the pool of reasons why this doesn’t matter, I’ll tell you my fool proof ways of writing something underneath a picture on Social Media!
- Song lyrics! Classics are good, Drake is great.
- Use these trendy words and phrases: level 100, keepin’ it 100, _____ game strong, squad goals, good vibes, lazy vibes, any vibes will work.
- Quote great tv shows or movies, like 30 Rock or Mean Girls.
- Emphasis your point with emojis… that’s what they’re for…
- Don’t post pictures when you’re too tired or drunk, your captions probably won’t make sense… actually, that’s funny. Do that!
- Use hashtags. AND NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR THEM. #sorrynotsorry
- You do you, girl. You’re so good, you don’t even need a caption.
WHATEVER, I’M GETTING CHEESE FRIES.