We finally did it! We’re married! I’m Mrs. Joel Blumer (but no, I will not be changing my Instagram handle).
People really aren’t kidding when they say that your wedding day goes by so fast! The five minutes leading up to the ceremony were relatively slow, but the five hours after whirred by too quickly. Right now, we are sitting at the airport in Boston waiting to board our plane to Paris, so I thought I’d take this time to share a few of my favorite moments from our wedding day:
- Hearing my BFF and cousin pop champagne in our hotel bathroom at 2 a.m. because I was trying to get some beauty sleep the night before the wedding and they were not tired but trying not to wake me.
- Getting ready with 8 out of my 9 bridesmaids crammed into one little room.
- Roaming our hotel in my amaaaaazing Nicole Miller wedding dress.
- The butterflies I felt right before walking down the aisle.
- Seeing all of our hard work finally pay off! (our decor was so us)
- Having so many of the people I love the most all under one roof.
- Watching my grandma get down at our after party.
- Waking up next to Joel and seeing his wedding band on his finger.
Obviously, I’ll post all the pictures here when I get them. I plan on breaking up the wedding blog posts into at least 4 different posts, which will be just excruciating for those suffering from FOMO, but for now, I gotta go on my honeymoon….